Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Pita Boy Turns 19 Today


I know I must have a better picture somewhere but for the life of me I can't find it.

Who knew 19 years ago that I would have this incredibly wonderful, annoying, loving, arrogant, pain in the ass.. to call my own.

So happy B-day CorBor (oh and for the record he hates that)

Please note the fashionable winter attire, sweatshirt and shorts, I would guess it is at least 20 degrees outside if not much much colder. I am just supposed to be happy that he is not wearing flip flips..

And yes this one for future reference will be referred to as Pita Boy.. and no it is not a misspelling..

4 comments:

  1. What a handsome young man. Happy Birthday.

    I guess I should consider myself fortunate at this point, my 14 year old son refuses to wear shorts in public because of his very hairy legs. LOL! He cracks me up. I'm sure in a couple years it won't matter and he'll be wearing shorts in winter too.

    http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com/2009/02/cabin-fever-margaritaville-carnival-feb.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commend you on raising teenagers. Mine are grown, married and have kids of their own and every time I talk to my youngest daughter she reminds me of placing the mother's curse on her. "One day you will have kids just like you." She believes that now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Birthday. My daughter also had her birthday yesterday.

    I hope you had a fabulous birthday!!:-)

    ReplyDelete