Wednesday, February 4, 2009

First They Break You, Then They Amaze You


So, I have been pounding my head against the wall considering the ramifications of clobbering them. I mean prison isn't all that bad, right? Kidding!! Anyway, they had me struggling and frustrated to the point of unreasonable anger so of course they have to do something kind and good. Something patient and understanding.. I swear being a parent is just a mass of confusions.

I have been in a very dark place am not completely sure why, but there it is. When today we found out that the maid was coming and no way was the room ready and I was too fractured to do anything. So the pest, the bain of my existence decided to do all the work himself. Of course, no maid, she never came but the fact that today he realized that I needed to see that the kids cared and he stepped up made it almost worthwhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment