Friday, February 13, 2009

Hair Boy in All His Logic



Now this morning and early afternoon I had the most amazing thing happen, I had several glorious hours all to myself. No one to pester me, yak at me, demand my attention nothing but peaceful quiet.. oh it was lovely. Of course all good things must come to an end. Hair Boy (who acquires the name for obvious reasons) came home. Now Hair Boy and I have a pretty good relationship and have no problem spending time together in silence.. ok, ok, sometimes too much silence but hey today I appreciated it. We did although have a conversation... it went something like this.


Me: Honey do you have work today?
Hair Boy: yes
Me: what time?
Hair Boy: Later
Me: Ok, (i had assumed later since he was here now)

Later

Hair Boy: ok, i am leaving
Me: oh when will you be back?
Hair Boy: Later
Me: ok, (does that mean later like i will be back for work or this is now later and i am going to work and wont be back until after midnight as it is Friday night?)

unfortunately I didn't think to ask specifics until he had strolled out the door..


3 comments:

  1. I am SO jealous of your hours of silence. That rarely ever happens in my home. I know how precious the time is!

    ReplyDelete