Monday, March 2, 2009

Would They Just Leave Already?


So it is day 4 of my weekend of torture. At no point since this fiasco of a school break has occured that I have time alone. Oh one or two will be gone and once even three but there is always that straggler.

I suppose it would be better if they had a place to go, I mean another room or something but alas that still hasn't occurred. So we sit here trying not to kill each other. Finding pleasure in books, TV and Movies.. well they find that sense of joy in bickering and fighting.

If my middle two ever actually leave my home I am going to insist they either live together say in Australia or live in separate parts of the world. Either way they will be out of my hair.

The good news is, so far you will not be reading about me in the news.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! Personally, I am dreading spring break.

    ReplyDelete