Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ok, Consider This


I am going away for a couple of days and Word Girl wont lend me her camera, forget the fact that before she had one I let her use my much more expensive one (which is wonky and I need a new camera) whenever she wanted.. Forget the fact that hey I am her mom and will be gone for a measly four days. No I am gonna get her on the guilt factor..

Some friends who wanted to make sure she was able to go on her spring trip paid a huge amount of her fee.. and guess who I am going to see? So, I am going to say very sweetly how incredibly embarrassed it will make me to have to tell them that the girl they went out of their way for could not be moved enough, was so incredibly selfish that she would not loan me her camera.. hey guilt works..

No, seriously she will loan it to me in the morning because in general she is a nice girl.. but my way is way more fun

No comments:

Post a Comment