Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Well I am Home and They aren't Dead


It never ceases to amaze me the way they all pull together when I am not around. The way the work as a unit to get things done, to be better people, to just have fun. Things that they would never consider are done. This past year has been especially difficult on them and I seriously wondered at the wisdom of leaving them to take care of each other.

But they rose above difficult situations, they got up and got to school on time (a major, very major accomplishment for blond girl). So I am home and I know the camaraderie will stop, they will go back to needing me to wake them up get them moving.. sheesh.. i do wonder... maybe I should go back on vacation!!

1 comment:

  1. You mean my kids actually might pull together and get along someday??? No way!! lol

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete