Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Poor Babies


So here they are off on a grand adventure, having the time of their lives and what am I doing? Making reservations for their summer trip to California!!

There is just something so wrong with this picture.. They are already getting more vacation days than I have gotten in 5 years and then they get MORE!! When did our kids get so spoiled?

Ok, I was spoiled too but my parents took vacation time away from us, we didn't have this grand life and they trudged through the drudgery without a chance of relief.. Nope they trudged through the drudgery for those occasional weekends away!!

Somehow I just think I did something wrong.. oh not for them they are fine....

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, my daughter leaves for Florida on Thursday. . . but no trip for me!

    ReplyDelete