Friday, January 16, 2009

Isn't it Cold Out There


One has to feel sorry for the beasties today....

it never did get over 0 today and the kids all had school. What a horrid day.. of course for me, the California girl, it is much worse than for them. Seems they all just bundled up and went on their way...

The only one I felt really sorry for was Frankie, She had to stand out at the bus stop at 7:10 this morning. On a corner, with no trees (so no windbreak) she had to be miserable.

Watching them all bundle up almost made me feel guilty for not going anywhere (almost) but it did bring back memories of standing at the door waiting for the school bus to round the corner then all but throwing them out (our house was the bus stop). Made me a little sad when I realized that they were all almost grown... but I got over it when I realized that I got to cuddle up under the covers and go back to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment