Sunday, January 4, 2009

Benjamim Buttons


Oh, my Brad Pitt is a beautiful man but what he will become as he ages is amazing, he is going to be good looking forever.

the girls and I went to see this movie today, first of beware it is a tear jerker.. but it is a lovely movie with a wonderful message, telling one and all to grab life with both hands and to never be afraid.

But we had such fun and have a new family joke, there is a character (spoiler alert) who was struck by lightening and periodically would say have I ever told you that I have been struck by lightening 7 times in my life..then go on to say once when... oh how we laughed. and now we are bringing that line into the family.. keep saying it and cracking up.

I did so enjoy this day with my girls


No comments:

Post a Comment