Friday, April 3, 2009

Ever Wanna Say What Lola Wants Lola Gets?

So Lola over at Lola's Diner has once again honored me with an award. She honors me more with her continued support than by any awards but hey.. I am happy with the award.

"This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver's opinion, brilliant."

Thank you so much Lola! Although why you seem to insist that my blogs are so specatular is beyond me.. I mean I know they are but I didn't realize the rest of the world had caught up

Now with this tag I have to list at least ten (10) honest things about myself, now here we go.

1. I will never ever be good enough for my mother no matter how hard I try and most days I can accept that.

2. My first car was a Ford Comet.. ugly as sin but power under the hood. Not that I ever sped or drove it more than to work or school (just in case Dad happens to see this)

3. I honestly adore teenagers and toddlers.. don't have much use for some of the in between ages as then just seem boring.. (well except my children who were of course brilliant at all stages of life).

4. If I had my way I would ditch the Chicago suburbs and be catching some rays at the Main Beach in Laguna.

5. I adore my siblings each and every one of them for different reasons but they all hold a special place in my heart.

6. If I had money I would buy an apt complex install it with solar panels and laugh as the electric company got energy back instead of cash and my tenants would not be constantly screwed.

7. I am still trying to figure out how to make my words pay for themselves.. If I could sell my poems on a regular basis my world would rock.

8. I went to a private protestant HS by choice.. and it is celebrating it's 50th anniversary next month.. GO HERALDS

9. I have almost no friends in the state of Illinois which to this day astounds me as I am a social creature and have always been surrounded by friends.

10. If I had it to do all over again I would... because if I didn't some of the things I find most precious might not be there..

now whom do I pass this on to?

1. A Mom on a Spin one of my daily must reads she cracks me up and just makes me feel better about being a mom.. and of course not so alone.

2. Crazy Mom with Four Boys yes I have four kids but she wins.. 4 boys? at least I got two and two.

3. Mom Knows Everything Come on even if I didn't adore her blog she would get prizes just for stating the obvious.

4. On the Verge Ok so I lied.. four boys is impressive four girls is heroic...

Thanks again Lola for all of your support

No comments:

Post a Comment