Thursday, April 2, 2009

They are Having Fun, Do They Have to Come Home?


Raise your hand if you believe the reason I don't want the girls to come home is because they are having fun...

After 6 funfilled days they arrive home tonight. I am sure they will be full of exciting stories, fun filled facts and fabulous pictures.. I am equally sure they will be on the computer sharing away and I will see none of the pictures and hear only about how blond girl's shoes hurt and word girl got lost..

But seriously they arrive tonight at 5ish and life returns to normal...

2 comments:

  1. You totally need to, like, 'friend' them on Facebook. Then YOU can get the pics and stories, too!
    That is if THEY will friend YOU.
    Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww dang it and I was having fun having you on the computer so much... Can we send them off for the summer early?

    ReplyDelete