Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Few Good Books

Whenever I wander the bookstores I try to find books that my girls will enjoy. The boys are harder to pick for and have their own eclectic styles so I sorta glaze over when choosing for them. Of course I can always count on anything by Tolkien but face it the man died in the 1970's and is unlikely to produce any more work...

Anyway I was looking around and stumbled upon these fabulous books by Cindi Chima... I suppose You could call it the "Heir" Series. It is about teenagers finding out that they are different that they have gifts that there is a place for them in this world and that there are others out there who are like them. It talks about standing your ground, fighting for what is right and believing in yourself. All wrapped up in an exciting story about Warriors and Wizards and the age old battle of good vs. evil. For more about the impressive
Ms Chima please hop on over to her website I found it to be easy to maneuver and am very much looking forward to her next series..

No comments:

Post a Comment