Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Keep Missing This - Entrecard Top Droppers


Every month I want to remember, I plan on remembering and then I get an interesting thought or 100 and blog on something else. I didn't want to do that this month, you entrecard peoples have been a delight.. I have met so many wonderful new friends with such great words of wisdom, humor and compassion. I wanted to say thanks for stopping by

Dropper # of drops
Computer Aid 30
The Way I See It 30
Simple Forex 29
PJ's Prose 27
Scandinavian Ways - Winesworlds blog 26
Lola's Diner 25
comatised 24
Connect with your Teens through Pop Culture and Technology 24
Random Detoxification 24
More Than Sew So 24

So while you are off gallivanting through the internet, visiting your daily blogs, take the time to stop and check out these lovely blogs..

Thank you all so very much

Shauni



1 comment:

  1. What???!! Where am I???? I think I'm at least the top commenter or something--geesh.

    ReplyDelete