Sunday, December 21, 2008

One Banana, Two Banana, Three Banana, Four


When I was a kid there was a saturday morning cartoon show called the Banana Split Show, not to even remotely be confused with Bananas in Pajamas.. This show was a mass of insanity, skits and cartoons. Really there was absolutely no educational value to it at all. It was just plain fun.. But these Bananas were insane..

Today I feel like a Banana..

Hey, Four teenagers.. (So he's 20 teenagers works better), one room, winter break... oh man.. forget locking them in the closet... I am going in.. please push water and food under the door.. and come and check on me after the 7th.


2 comments:

  1. I loved that show! The beginning was awesome!

    I wish they would put it out on DVD, so we could get it for our son.

    ReplyDelete