Friday, October 24, 2008

Getting Started

So I started a blog called ShauniSpeaks.. I had wanted it to be about what ever was on my mind and then it became about the kids. Dealing with their day to day lives and idiosyncrasies I decided that that wasn't what i wanted. This is the spot I am gonna talk about the kids, ShauniSpeaks will be just that. my ideas, thoughts and visions of what I see in the world around me.

Here you get to read about the insanities of raising four unique individuals. They are currently 14, 16, 18 and 20. Rumour has it two of them are adults and on their way.. Someone should mention this to them.

As i move on I am sure I will share the rants and raves of the stereotypical single mother. From college woes to Freshmen blues. To dealing with sister/sibling rivalry to trying to figure out when not to throttle one's child.

Life goes on for me, each day is an adventure in parenting and I hope this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment