Friday, December 23, 2011

A Question Borrowed from

As many of you know I have another blog called Bodice Rippers, Femme Fatales and Fantasy.. we participate in a Friday Follow and Feature blog hop hosted by The Para Junkie Blog and Alisoncanread. I love blog hops because they take you to some interesting places and bring some interesting people to your blog. This particular blog hop is pretty basic.. if you go to who co hosts this blog hop. You will see a feature post as well as a list of other blogs that have some fun and exciting reading available.

Today's Feature question was

Q:  If you had to spend eternity inside the pages of a book which book would you choose and why?

Harry Potter sans the Death Eaters. I think that would be a pretty interesting world and I would love to travel my port key. I’ve always wanted to have a little bit of magic and I’ve always dressed a little oddly.

 I really liked Ce Ce's answer.. what is yours?

Q:  If you had to spend eternity inside the pages of a book which book would you choose and why?  *hint, I am still considering this question

After much consideration, I have to say.. I am going to stick with my first choice. For those of you who really know me this will come as no surprise. If I had to spend eternity inside the pages of a book.. it would have to be JRR Tolkien's Lord of the Rings.. I can not imagine spending anything better than living in Middle Earth.. 

What book would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment