Thursday, February 7, 2013

Happy Birthday!!



I seriously have to change the name of this blog! Today PITA Boy is 23.. TWENTY THREE!! How did that happen. Seems just yesterday that he was driving me nuts.. wait it was..

While this child has always been the one most likely to drive me insane, he is also the child who has always had the best heart! The one who will stand for friend and family (grumbling and complaining all the time). The one you can rely on to get the job done.

To this day there are times I will just watch him while he sleeps (probably cuz I wanna clobber him while he is awake). This child of mine is an awesome man! I am so very privileged to have been able to share his life this far! I Can Not Wait to see what he will do with the rest of it!



Happy Birthday!! My son! May you have plenty more!!


Love MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment